Friday, May 9, 2008

SATblog:Episode 07: May the Slates be with you

Two days ago I came to visit the blog, and realized that it's been almost three months since our last post*, bad, really bad!!! I decided it was time to post something. But something good. So, I came up with this very special video:


SATblog Episode 07: May the slates be with you from Juan Falla on Vimeo.

I say "special" because for the first time you will be able to see actual footage from the movie. I admit it's not a very proper way to see footage like this, but that doesn't change the fact it's 'actual footage'!!! Hahahaa.

JF

*The reason we haven't posted much this year is because our daily jobs have kept us busy (which is good for us); but bad for SAT, as we can only work on it in our spare time. Nevertheless, it's coming along -slowly- but coming along.

New to this website? Do you want to see all the videos? Please click on the blue word "VIDEO" where it says: LABELS: VIDEO. (Two lines down).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

JAJAJAJA que chimba!!! super bacano!

Unknown said...

Awesome blog! I'm looking forward to the final movie, and it's really cool to see the steps along the way.